Dr. Saurabh Juneja
Interventional Cardiologist Principal Consultant MBBS, MS, MCh, Faridabad, India Works at Metro Hospital and Heart Institute, Faridabad 20 years of experience
- Dr. Saurabh Juneja is a well-known Interventional Cardiologist.
- Attended various various national and international conferences and workshops.
- Routinely performs high risk surgeries Bentall operation for Aortic aneurysm, Redo heart operations, Surgery for Infective endocarditis, combined procedures like Double valve procedure and CABG, Heart surgery in patients awaiting liver and Renal transplant and Emergency CABG in Acute Myocardial Infarction.
- Performed many Congenital heart surgeries, Vascular Surgeries and Varicose vein surgeries with very good results.
- Great proficiency and Special interests in Beating heart Bypass surgery, Minimally invasive cardiac surgery, Total Arterial Bypass Surgery and Repair of heart valves