Dr. Saumil Gaur
Paediatric Nephrologist Consultant , Fellowship, MD, MBBS, Bangalore, India Works at Rainbow Children's Hospital & BirthRight by Rainbow, Bangalore 10 years of experience
- Dr. Gaur is a Pediatrician and Pediatric Nephrologist with over ten years of experience.
- Dr. Gaur received his MBBS from Govt Medical Trichur in Kerala and his MD in Pediatrics from Lala Lajpat Rai Medical College in Meerut.
- Following that, he completed a two-year Pediatric Nephrology Fellowship at St John’s Medical College in Bangalore.
- He formerly served as an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the prominent Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, Udupi, where he treated a wide range of paediatric disorders.
- Following that, he founded the Pediatric Nephrology Division at Narayana Hospitals, Bommasandra, Hosur Road, and launched the Pediatric Kidney Transplant Program, performing multiple paediatric kidney transplants.
- Dr. Gaur has authored numerous national and international articles and is passionate about research and improvements in the field of paediatric nephrology.
- In his medical school days, he was a Gold Medalist, and he has won multiple Best Research Paper prizes at national conferences.
- Dr. Saumil Gaur is fluent in English, and Hindi.