Dr. Sathyamurthy I
Interventional Cardiologist Director Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, DM, MD, MBBS, Chennai, India Works at Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai 37 years of experience
- Dr Sathyamurthy I, or Dr. Immaneni Sathyamurthy, is a renowned Interventional Cardiologist. He has 37+ years of experience in the field of Interventional Cardiology.
- He was honored with fourth highest Indian civilian award of Padma Shri; Dr. B C Roy National Award; TANSA Award for Medical Sciences and Best Doctor Award.
- With expertise in interventional cardiology, Dr. Sathyamurthy is member of Tamil Nadu Medical Council.
- He completed his MBBS and MD from Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Marathwada University; DM from University of Delhi; Fellow, American College of Cardiology (FACC), USA; Honorary Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP), Edinburgh; Honorary Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP), Glasgow and DSc. (Honoris Causa) Dr. M G R Medical University.
- He has more than 230 publications under his name and some of these publications have been prescribed as text for medical courses.