Dr Sanjeev Gulati
Nephrologist Director DM, DNB, DNB, MD, MBBS, New Delhi, IndiaWorks at Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi29 years of experience
- Dr. Sanjeev Gulati is a nephrologist with 29+ years of experience.
- He was awarded JM Patel Oration by the Indian Society of Organ Transplantation for his contribution towards the advancement of Kidney Transplantation in India.
- His work has received recognition from the Indian Council of Medical Research, Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Indian Society of Nephrology, the Australian College of Pediatrics, Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health UK Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the Japanese Society of Nephrology.
- He is the Vice President of the Indian Society of Organ Transplantation and a member of Governing Body of Indian Society of Nephrology.
- He has dual qualifications in adult and pediatric nephrology. He has acquired special expertise in managing children with renal diseases and has experience at leading hospitals in the UK, Australia, and Canada. He played a pivotal role in the Dialysis and Transplant program at SGPGI, Lucknow which is amongst the largest programs in the country.