Dr. Samir Grover
Orthopaedic Oncosurgeon Consultant MBBS, MS, Bangalore, India Works at Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi 33 years of experience
- Dr. Samir Grover is a well-known Orthopedician with a thriving experience of 33 years.
- He specializes in Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment, Knee Pain Treatment, Spinal Therapy, Limb Lengthening, and Physiotherapy for Sports Injury Rehabilitation.
- After completing MBBS in 1987, he pursued MS in Orthopedics from King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University in 1990.
- He has been honored with various awards and recognitions.
- He is actively associated with various organizations including IMA, ASSI, Indian Orthopaedic Association, Indian Arthroscopy Society, and South Delhi Orthopaedic Association.