Dr. S Venkatesh Rajkumar
Nephrologist Consultant DM, DNB, MBBS, Chennai, India Works at Apollo Specialty Hospital, OMR 16 years of experience
- Dr. S Venkatesh Rajkumar is a Nephrologist with 16+ years of experience.
- His professional affiliations with medical societies include, the Indian Society of Nephrology(ISN), the International Society of Nephrology and the American Society of Diagnostic & Interventional Nephrology(ASDIN).
- Dr. Rajkumar completed his MBBS in 2005 from Thanjavur Medical College, followed by DNB in 2009 from Madras Medical College and DM in 2013 from PGIMER,Chandigarh. He pursued a fellowship in interventional nephrology from South Korea and two other in USA, followed by one in Japan and training in Singapore.
- His surgical expertise includes, performing renal procedures and adrenalectomy besides hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. He also treats kidney stone, diabetic renal failure, urinary tract infection, acute renal failure, adult nephrology and kidney stone among other treatments.
- Dr. Rajkumar has authored and co-authored several papers and presented them at various symposiums.