Dr. Ronen Roy
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Arthoscopy and Sports Medicine, Knee Surgery, Director MBBS, FRCS, Kolkata, India Works at Fortis Hospital (Anandapur) Kolkata 32 years of experience
- Dr Ronen Roy is a trustworthy and well-know Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon in India with more than 32 years of experience.
- He specializes in all forms of Orthopaedic Surgery with a special flair for Knee Replacement Surgery, Joint Replacement Surgery, Management of Complex Trauma; and diagnosis, treatment, and management of Osteoporosis.
- He is a member of the Indian Society of Hip and Knee Surgeons (ISHKS), the Asia Pacific Arthroplasty Society (WBAS), the West Bengal Arthroplasty Society (WBAS) and the Indian Arthroplasty Association (IAA).
- Dr. Ronen Roy has several publications, journals and articles to his name.
- He has completed MBBS (1986) from Calcutta Medical College, Kolkata, India.
- He has pursued FRCS (1989) from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS), Glasgow, UK.
- Dr. Ronen Roy is well-versed in Hindi and English.