Dr. Richie Gupta
Aesthetics and Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Surgeon HOD MCh, MS, Diploma, MBBS, New Delhi, India Works at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi 22 years of experience
- Dr. Richie Gupta is a plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgeon with 22+ years of experience.
- He is one of the leading surgeons in the field of Gender Change Surgery and Cleft Lip and Palate Surgery.
- He has expertise in microsurgery, hand surgery, maxillofacial surgery, cleft surgery, reconstructive surgery, hair replacement surgery and burns and cosmetic surgery.
- Dr. Gupta is also efficient in performing Gender Affirmation surgeries.
- He has many publications in national and international journals to his credit.
- He has completed MBBS, DA, MS in general surgery from Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and MCh in plastic surgery from Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune.
- He is a member of Association of Plastic Surgeons of India, Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, National Association of Burns of India, Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), Indian Medical Association, AOCMF (Switzerland) and IMA DNZ.