Dr. Ranjan Kachru
Interventional Cardiologist Additional Director MBBS, MD, DNB, MNAMS, New Delhi, IndiaWorks at Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi39 years of experience
- Dr. Ranjan Kachru is a well-established Interventional Cardiologist having 39 years of rich experience.
- He has independently performed over 5000 vascular interventions including coronary angioplasties, balloon valvotomies, peripheral angioplasties including renal and carotid angioplasties, and congenital interventions including PDA and ASD closures.
- After completing his MBBS in 1982, he did MD in General Medicine in 1989 from the University of Kashmir.
- He also did DNB in Cardiology from the National Board Of Examination, in 2002.
- His expertise lies in the field of electro-physiology and has performed numerous radio-frequency ablation.
- He is an active member of the Delhi Medical Council and Medical Council of India.