Dr. Ramya Misra
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician IVF Specialist Senior Consultant Diploma, DNB, DGO, MBBS, Gurgaon, India Works at World Infertility and IVF Centre, New Delhi 10 years of experience
- Dr. Ramya Mishra is an Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Delhi and has experience of 10 years in these fields.
- She completed MBBS from Bundelkhand University, Jhansi in 2008, DGO from Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University in 2012 and DNB – Obstetrics & Gynecology from National Board of Examination, India in 2018.
- Dr. Ramya specializes in IVF/ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection), IUI (Intrauterine Insemination), Blastocyst Transfer, Recurrent Implantation Failure, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Hysteroscopy & Laparoscopy.
- The Doctor is an active member of ISAR (Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction), IHRP (Infertility & High-Risk Pregnancy Society Lucknow), IFS (Indian Fertility Society) and FOGSI (Federation of Obstetric & Gynaecological Society of India).
- Dr. Mishra also actively participates in organising conferences, participating in congresses and delivering guest lectures.