Dr. Ramesh Sarin
Surgical Oncologist Senior Consultant MBBS, MS, FRCS, Fellowship, New Delhi, India
- Dr. Ramesh Sarin is one of the highly-experienced Surgical Oncologists with an experience of nearly 40+ years.
- She is the Founding Member of the Indian Society of Oncology (ISO), the only platform in India for Oncology Meetings.
- She is also a member of the Association of Surgeons of India, Endocrine Society of India, Indian Association of Cancer Chemotherapists, and Indian Society of Clinical Oncology – Honorary Joint Secretary.
- She specializes in breast cancer and breast diseases and has a keen interest in sentinel node biopsy, all kinds of breast reconstructive surgeries, and surgical management.
- She has been the Guest Speaker on Teaching Methods in Life Sciences organized by the University in Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Dr. Sarin received a Gold Medal award at the 33rd Annual Meeting of Surgeons in India in 1982, for the best article.
- She is extensively involved in research on Oncology and has published several papers in India and abroad.