Dr. Ramesh B
Interventional Cardiologist Senior Consultant MBBS, DM, Bangalore, India Works at Apollo Hospital (Bannerghatta Road) Bangalore 35 years of experience
- Dr. Ramesh B is an eminent Interventional Cardiologist based in Bangalore, India with 35+ years of experience in the field.
- He has performed more than 5000 angioplasties, 500 Device closures for Atrial Septal defect, and over 7000 Balloon Mitral Valvotomies.
- He is also the only doctor in India who has performed 132 Percutaneous Transluminal Septal Myocardial Ablation for Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy, which is the largest number in the country.
- Dr. Ramesh has extensive experience in Angioplasty, Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator, Transesophageal Echocardiogram, Permanent Pacemaker, Catheter Ablation, Mitral Valve Repair, Balloon Mitral Valvotomy, Arrhythmia Treatments, etc.
- He has received the Best Paper Award in the Cardiology Section for his presentation on “Estimation of PA pressure by VSD Gradient – Haemodynamic Doppler Correlation”.