Dr. Rajiv Thukral
Associate Director Fellowship, DNB, MS, MBBS, Faridabad, IndiaWorks at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad18 years of experience
- Dr. Rajiv Thukral is an orthopaedic having more than 18 years of experience in the field.
- He specialises in bone and joint replacement.
- His speciality interest also comprises Arthroplasty/ Joint replacement of Hip, Knee and Shoulder (Primary & Revision), Sports surgery/Arthroscopy of Shoulder & Knee, and Complex Trauma (Pelviacetabular surgery Geriatric Trauma)
- His achievements include a Fellowship in Primary & Revision Arthroplasty (UK, Germany& Italy), Fellowship in Shoulder & Knee Arthroplasty (Portugal), and a Fellowship in Pelviace Tabular Trauma Surgery (USA).
- He also has FCPS (Orth), CPS, Mumbai to his credit.
- Dr. Thukral is an active member of SICOT, a full member of ESSKA, a life member of both IOA and IAA, an associate member of ISHKS, and a member of AO Trauma Asia Pacific.