Dr. Purushotam Lal
Interventional Cardiologist Chairman MBBS, MD, FRCP, Noida, IndiaWorks at Metro Hospital, Noida38 years of experience
- Dr Purshottam Lal is an internationally recognised interventional cardiologist.
- After completing his MD, he undertook training from some of the renowned medical institutes UK, Germany & USA.
- He is also a fellow from the American College of Cardiology, the American College of Medicine, the Royal College of Physician (Canada), British Cardiovascular Interventional Society, and the German Society of Cardiovascular Research.
- Dr Purshottam Lal has a uniqueness for introducing the largest number of procedures in the field of Interventional Cardiology in India like Slow Rotational Angioplasty, Diamond Drilling, Heart Hole Closure, Stenting etc.
- He is the most Decorated Interventional Cardiologist by the President of India.
- He has pioneered his own technique of left atrial femoral bypass support (Partial Artificial Heart) for high-risk Interventional Procedures, opening tight heart valve (Mitral Valvuloplasty)