Dr. Puneet Agarwal
- Dr. Puneet Agarwal is a Neurologist with experience of 21 years.
- He is the pioneer of initiating Sonothrombolysis in patients suffering from severe stroke in North India as well as in Max Hospital.
- He is among the first few doctors in India to have studied Inflammatory Genes in Stroke Patients and IV Valproate in Status epilepticus.
- Besides, he offers treatment for Cerebrovascular Disease, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Movement Disorders, Nerve Disorders, Thrombotic Diseases, Strokes, Snoring and Sleep Disorders.
- He takes keen interest in teaching and has been appointed as thesis guide to PhD students of IIT Delhi on Brain Wave Signal Processing in various cases of brain disorders.
- He is also a guide for Thesis and Research Project of DM (Neurology) and MD (Medicine) students.
- He received the Health Excellence Award in Jan 2017 in Neurology for “best Neurologist Delhi, India”.