Dr. (Prof) Deepu Banerji
Neurosurgeon Senior Consultant MBBS, MS, MCh, Mumbai, India Works at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai 34 years of experience
- Dr. (Prof) Deepu Banerji is one of the eminent Neurosurgeons with experience of more than 34 years.
- Professionally, he is associated with The Asian Congress of Neurological Surgeons, Skull Base Surgery Society of India, Indian Society of Neuro-oncology, International Society for Pituitary Surgeons, and American Association of Neurological Surgery.
- He has publications in international as well as national journals and authored many chapters in several medical books.
- He gained Sugita Fellowship’ with Prof K.Sugita for Advanced Microneurosurgery training Department of Neurosurgery. Nagoya University School of Medicine Nagoya, Japan.
- Dr. Deepu has also attended conferences internationally also and presented his research papers
- He has a specialization over the Neuro-Oncology, Spine Surgery, Spine Related Disorders, and Pediatric Neurosurgery.
- Dr. Deepu has a special interest in the procedures such as Acoustic Neuroma Removal, Artificial Disc Replacement, and Anterior Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery