Dr. Prerna Badhe
Neurologist Director MD, MBBS, Mumbai, India Works at Neurogen Brain and Spine Institute, Mumbai 28 years of experience
- Dr. Prerna Badhe is a Neuropathologist with 28+ years of experience.
- She acquired MBBS and MD degree from Medical College & KEM Hospital, Mumbai University.
- She completed her training in immunohistochemistry and Electron Microscopy in Neuropathology from the renowned National Institute of Mental Health & Neurosciences (NIMHANS).
- Additionally, she attained fellowship from National Institute of Health, NIH, Baltimore, John Hopkins, USA and in Molecular Neurobiology and Neuroregeneration from Kentucky Spinal Cord and Injury Research Centre, KSCIRC, USA.
- She was awarded a Government of India DST grant for research in Basic /Applied Sciences on an experimental study to evaluate the effectiveness of treatment in traumatic spinal cord injury.
- She is a member of British Society of Neuropathology and International Society of Neuropathology.