Dr. Praveen Kumar Garg
Surgical Oncologist Senior Consultant MBBS, MS, MCh, New Delhi, India Works at Apollo Spectra Hospital, New Delhi 20 years of experience
- Dr. Praveen Kumar Garg is a practicing Surgical Oncologist with an experience of more than 20 years.
- He is an esteemed member of the international Oncology Opinion Leadership Group and Indian Society of Oncology.
- With his brilliant career, he has won awards such as The Young Achievers Award and Dhanwantari Samman.
- He has also worked as a Professor and Head GI & Thoracic Oncology and Director for several years while working as a surgical oncologist.
- Dr. Garg has a keen interest in Radical Surgeries, Complex Reconstructions, Organ Preservations, Lung Cancer surgeries, Gastrointestinal Cancer Surgeries, Soft Tissue Sarcomas, and Gynecological cancers Surgery.
- He is also a specialist for parathyroid and thyroid cancer surgeries and also for Breast Cancer surgeries such as Breast conservation surgeries, Radical and Modified Radical Mastectomies, and Breast reconstructions.
- He also has various national and international journals to his credit.