Dr. Prashant Makhija
Neurologist Consultant DM, MD, MBBS, Mumbai, IndiaWorks at New Age Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai12 years of experience
- Dr. Prashant Makhija is a renowned Neurologist with an experience of nearly 12 years.
- He specializes in treating conditions such as ADHD, fibromyalgia, insomnia, and procedures such as VP shunt, deep brain stimulation, neurotomy, and many others.
- He received the Young Investigator Award at the 10th World Stroke Congress 2016, Hyderabad.
- He also got Budur Krishna Murthy Silver Jubilee Conference Award and NIMHANS Internship Award in 2017.
- Dr. Prashant completed his MBBS in 2004 from Jiwaji University Gwalior and MD in General Medicine from Awadesh Pratap Singh University in 2008.
- He also did DM in Neurology from University of Delhi in 2014.