Dr. Prasad Manne
Pediatric Cardiologist Consultant , MRCPCH, DCH, MBBS, Chennai, IndiaWorks at Apollo Children's Hospital, Chennai22 years of experience
- Dr. Prasad Manne is a paediatric cardiologist with more than 22 years of expertise.
- Services provided by him includes cardiac conditions in children like heart problems like chest pain, palpitations, skipped beats, leg swelling, 2 D transthoracic echocardiography, Contrast ECHO cardiography, and many more.
- He received his MBBS from the Govt Kilpauk Medical College Hospital in Madras, India in 1999, his Higher Specialist Training in Paed Cardiology from the Royal College of Physicians in the United Kingdom in 2011, and his DCH from the Govt Stanley Medical College Hospital in Madras, India in 2001.
- Dr. Prasad Manne has a membership of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK, Tamilnadu Medical Council, Indian Academy of Paediatrics, Paediatric Cardiac Society of India, Indian Medical Association, General Medical Council.
- He is registered with registration number 62997.
- Dr. Prasad Manne is fluent in English, Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi.