Dr. Partho Bakshi
Ophthalmologist Consultant DNB, DOMS, MBBS, Mumbai, India Works at Apollo Spectra Hospital, Mumbai 16 years of experience
- Dr. Partho Bakshi is a Mumbai-based Ophthalmologist with 16+ years of experience.
- He is a member of the All India Ophthalmological Society, Ophthalmological Society of West Bengal, Indian Medical Council.
- Dr. Bakshi has completed his graduation from Terna Medical College, followed by DOMS from the reputed Dr. BAMH, Byculla, Mumbai. Later, he did DNB in Ophthalmology from the Disha Eye Hospitals, Kolkata.
- The surgeon’s areas of expertise lie in Scleral Contact Lens, Lens for Keratoconus, Eye Patch Therapy, Treatment for Keratoconus, Eye Exercises for Double Vision, Vision Therapy Exercises, Lazy Eye Exercises, Vision Therapy, 2.2 mm Phaco Surgery for Cataract, etc.
- To date, he has worked in some of the prominent institutes such as Disha Eye Hospitals, Barrackpore, West Bengal, Vasan Eye Care, Mulund, Private and Charitable Hospitals.
- He also performs all OPD procedures like Fundus Fluorescein Angiography, Fundus Photographs, Specular Microscopy, OPD Scan & Optical Coherence Tomography, Corneal Topography, Pachymetry, A-scan by Immersion technique.