Dr. Parneesh Arora
Interventional Cardiologist Additional Director MBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Noida, India Works at Max Multi Speciality Centre, Noida | Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj, New Delhi 30 years of experience
- Dr. Parneesh Arora is a well-experienced Cardiologist practicing successfully for more than 30 years.
- He has a special interest in Angiography and Angioplasty primarily Radial/Groin, Permanent Pacemaker, AICD, CRTD, Implants, Valvuloplasty, and Intra Vascular Imaging.
- He has publications in Indian Heart Journals and Peer Reviewed Online Journals
- He has a Chapter contribution to API Text Book of Medicine and Cardiological Society of India YEARBOOKS
- He completed his MBBS in 1991 and MD in 1994.
- In 1999, he earned DNB (Cardiology) from the National Board of Examination, New Delhi, May 1999
- In 2002, he completed DM in Cardiology from AIIMS, New Delhi.
- He also attained FSCAI (Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography & Interventions)
- He is an active member of the Association of Physicians of India, Cardiological Society of India, and International Associate of the American College of Cardiology.