Radiation Oncologist Senior Consultant MD, MBBS, Chennai, India Works at Billroth Hospital, Chennai 21 years of experience
- Dr. Padmanaban is a Raddiation Oncologist having more than 21 years of expertise.
- Services provided by him includes Brachytherapy, Precision Radiation therapy techniques including IMRT, IGRT, VMAT/RapidArc, SRS, SRT, Pain and Palliative care, Preventive Oncology and cancer screening, Head & Neck, GI, GU, Breast, Pelvic and Thoracic Oncology, and many more.
- He earned his B.Sc. from A.M.Jain College in Chennai in 1983, his M.B.B.S from Stanley Medical College & Hospital in Chennai in 1989, and his M.D.Radiation Oncology from Madras Medical College in Chennai in 1997.
- Dr. Padmanaban is a member of the Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI), Indian brachytherapy Society (IBS), and Association of Medical Physicists of India (AMPI).
- Dr. Padmanaban is fluent in English, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu, Bengali, Nepali and Urdu.