Dr. Padma Balaji
Paediatric Neurologist Senior Consultant Fellowship, MD, MBBS, Chennai, India Works at Rainbow Children's Hospital & BirthRight by Rainbow, Chennai 12 years of experience
- Dr. Padma Balaji is a well-known Pediatrician in Chennai.
- She has completed her MBBS and MD(Pediatrics) from M.S University of Baroda.
- She has done her Postdoctoral fellowship in Pediatric Neurology from Dr. MGR Medical University.
- Her area of interest is Epilepsy / seizure, Developmental delay/speech delay, Cerebral palsy, ADHD, Autism, Neurodevelopmental and Neurogenetic disorders.
- Her compassion and dedication to serving children and their families have been the outstanding feature of her clinical career.
- Dr. Padma Balaji has a keen interest in academic activities and has several publications in several reputed journals and books.