Dr. P Suryanarayan
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Arthoscopy and Sports Medicine, Foot and Ankle Surgery, Hand and Wrist Surgery, Hip Surgery, Knee Surgery, Shoulder Surgery Senior Consultant MBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship, Chennai, India Works at SIMS Hospital, Vadapalani, Chennai 36 years of experience
- Dr. P Suryanarayan is a well-known Orthopedic Surgeon with a thriving experience of 36+ years.
- He holds expertise in revision surgeries of hip and knee, Osteotomies & acetabular trauma, bone banking, and navigation assisted surgeries.
- After completing his MBBS, he pursued MS in Orthopedics from the University of Bombay in 1986.
- Later, he obtained his fellowship in Arthroplasty and reconstructive surgery of the joints at “The Hospital for Special Surgery” New York, The Wagner Clinic, Germany.
- He was also awarded the Indo-German fellowship at the “Hip Service” Inselspital, University of Bern, Switzerland.
- In 2012, he worked as an Adjunct Professor (Orthopedics)” at the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University.