Dr. Niti Raizada
Medical Oncologist Director DNB, MD, MBBS, Bangalore, India Works at Fortis Hospital, Bangalore (Bannerghatta Road) 18 years of experience
- Dr. Niti Raizada is a consultant in Medical & Hemato Oncology, with an experience of nearly 18 years.
- On an average, she does 12000 chemotherapies, biologic therapies and Immunotherapies each year.
- She has done more than 5000 bone marrow procedures and other procedures like Intrathecal, Intraperitoneal, Intrapleural chemotherapies.
- She has received the President of India Award (1998) for All-Round Best Performance in All MBBS.
- She also received the Kak Memorial Award for All Round Best Performance in MBBS in 1998.
- Dr. Niti did MBBS from Gandhi Medical College Bhopal in 1997, MD in General Medicine from GR Medical College Gwalior in 2002.
- Additionally, she did DNB from the National Board of Examination in 2004.
- She has previously worked with hospitals such as Health Care Global Enterprises, and Vikram Multispeciality Hospital.
- Currently, she is a member of American Society of Clinical Oncology USA, Royal College of Physicians Edinburgh UK, and European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).