Dr. Neepa Vellimuttam
ENT Surgeon Consultant DNB, MBBS, Mumbai, India Works at New Age Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai 13 years of experience
- Dr. Neepa Vellimuttam is a renowned ENT surgeon, who has an experience of nearly 13 years.
- She has a keen interest in ENT surgeries such as Endoscopic Sinus surgery, endoscopic skull base surgery, laryngology, thyroidectomy, parathyroidectomy and many others.
- She has undergone specialized training in Balloon Sinuplasty, a technique used to treat chronic sinusitis from Bangkok.
- Dr. Neepa did her MBBS from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik in 2007 and DNB from National Board of Examination in 2011.
- She has received the first prize for her paper, ‘Endoscopic Surgery in Carcinoma of Larynx’.
- She has several publications and papers to her credit.