Dr. Narmada Prasad Gupta
Urologist Chairman MBBS, MS, MCh, Gurgaon, India Works at Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon 40 years of experience
- Dr. Narmada Prasad is one of the most renowned Urology surgeons of India.
- Contributed immensely to the growth of the sciences of Urology both at National and International Level
- Performed more than 20,000 operations for various urological diseases.
- Pioneer and renowned surgeon who started robotic surgery in Urology in 2006 at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Performed the largest number of robotic surgeries in India in his specialty till date.
- He has acquired fellowship from National Academy of Medical Sciences in 1988.
- Received prestigious awards such as Padamshree by Government of India (2007), Dr. B. C. Roy National Award by Medical Council of India (2005)
- Dr. Prasad was appointed as Chairmain at Academics and Research Division, Urology, Medanta Institute of Kideny and Urology at Medanta the Medicity.