Dr. Nagesh Basavaraj
Cardiac Surgeon Consultant MBBS, DNB, MCh, Bangalore, India Works at BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Bangalore 22 years of experience
- Dr. Nagesh Basavaraj is a respected Cardiac Surgeon in Bangalore, India with an experience of 22+ years.
- He is a member of the Indian Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Indian Medical Association (IMA), and General Surgical Society of India.
- He completed his MBBS from Sri Siddhartha Medical College & Research in 1998, DNB – General Surgery from National Board of Examination, India in 2011, and MCh – Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery from Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad in 2015.
- He is the recipient of the Kannada Rajyotsava Award from the Newspapers Association of Karnataka.
- He is specialized in Minimally invasive CABG, Heart valve surgery, atrial fibrillation, Pacemaker Implantation, Thrombolytic therapy, etc.
- Dr. Basavaraj has various publications to his credit in prestigious journals nationally and internationally.