Dr. Mudit Khanna
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Shoulder Surgery Consultant MCh, MBBS, Mumbai, India Works at New Age Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai 21 years of experience
- Dr. Mudit Khanna is an Orthopedic surgeon, who has been practicing for the last 21 years.
- He holds an expertise in procedures like Arthroplasty, joint replacement surgeries, revision surgeries, reverse shoulder replacement, ligament reconstructions and many more.
- He has completed more than 200 joint replacement surgeries so far.
- Dr. Mudit did MBBS from University of Lucknow in 1999 and MD in 2004 from King George’s Medical College.
- He also did Mch in Orthopedics from University of Dundee in 2008.
- He is an active member of Indian Orthopedic Society UK and Royal College of Surgeons UK.
- He also has numerous national and international presentations and publications to his credit.