Dr. Mohan Puttaswamy
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Hip Surgery, Knee Surgery, Consultant Fellowship, Fellowship, MS, MBBS, Bangalore, India Works at Fortis Hospital, Bangalore (Bannerghatta Road) 19 years of experience
- Dr. Mohan K Puttaswamy is one of the leading Orthopedic and Joint Replacement surgeons in India, with an experience of more than 19 years.
- He has performed nearly 1000 joint replacement surgeries including primary and revision surgeries so far.
- He holds expertise in procedures like primary & revision hip and knee replacement surgery, direct anterior total hip replacement, osteotomies around hip and knee, limb lengthening etc.
- Dr. Mohan completed his MBBS from Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute in 2001, and MS in Orthopedics from Madras Medical College in 2006.
- He also won Lupin Gold Medical as University Topper during MS.
- Additionally, he did Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopedic from Harvard Medical School USA in 2013.
- Dr. Mohan has previously worked with hospitals such as PESIMER Kuppam, and Holy Family Hospital.
- Presently, he is a member of Indian Orthopedic Association and Pediatric Orthopedic Association.