Dr. Meena Agrawal
ENT Surgeon Senior Consultant MNAMS, DNB, MBBS, New Delhi, India Works at Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, New Delhi 30 years of experience
- Dr. Meena Agrawal is an ENT surgeon with 30+ experience.
- Persuaded her bachelor’s and masters from MGM Medical College followed by DNB, MNAMS degree from National Board, New Delhi.
- Has in-depth knowledge of micro ear surgery and endoscopic nasal and sinus surgery.
- Her expertise lies in Tonsillectomy Adenoidectomy, Vertigo, Tinnitus(Noise, Ear), Septoplasty, Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Nasal Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR), Micro-Laryngeal Surgery, Thyroplasty, Grommet, Myringoplasty, Tympanoplasty, Mastoidectomy, Stapedotomy, Endolymphatic Sac Decompression, & Cochlear Implant, middle ear Implants.
- Dr. Agrawal has worked for reputed organizations like AIIMS New Delhi, BYL Nair Hospital Mumbai, KEM Hospital Mumbai, Bombay Hospital Mumbai, HNO Dept of Universitat Wurzburg, Germany, Tyrone County Hospital Omagh, Ireland, UK and Charak Hospital, Indore.