Dr. Mathangi Rajagopalan
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician Senior Consultant MRCOG, DGO, MBBS, Chennai, India Works at Rainbow Children's Hospital & BirthRight by Rainbow, Chennai 15 years of experience
- Dr. Mathangi Rajagopalan is a Senior Consultant – Obstetrics & Gynecology practicing at BirthRight By Rainbow Hospitals, Chennai.
- She is a renowned name in the field of Obstetrics and has more than 15 years of experience, with extensive international exposure.
- After her MBBS from Madurai Medical College, she completed her DGO from Madras Medical College in 2003 and went on to pursue higher training in UK with a focus on enriching her obstetric skills and attained her MRCOG (Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists) in 2006.
- Previously, the doctor has worked in various maternity units of repute in the UK like Nevill Hall Hospital and Royal Gwent Hospital for 7 years.
- She has been instrumental in organizing the labor ward and setting up the unit in Birthright, Chennai.
- She has vast experience in high-risk pregnancy care and works with medical sub-specialists to provide excellent antenatal care.
- Her main areas of interest are dealing with medical problems in pregnancy like diabetes, hypertension, and previous pregnancy loss.
- Being passionate about providing high rates of normal delivery, she has good success even with normal delivery after Cesarean section (Vaginal birth after Cesarean section VBAC).
- She is also keen on providing systematic and ethical treatment for infertility.
- She possesses an excellent clinical acumen and her pleasing personality has gotten her a good review among her patients.