Dr. Mahendra Jain
Urologist and Renal Transplant Specialist Consultant DNB, MCh, MS, MBBS, Bangalore, India Works at Fortis Hospital, Bangalore (Bannerghatta Road) 26 years of experience
- Dr. Mahendra Jain is a renowned Urologist with an experience of more than 26 years.
- He has a keen interest in procedures such as prostate surgery, kidney stone treatment, lithotripsy, RIRS, kidney transplant, etc.
- He performs nearly 600-700 complex urological surgeries each year.
- Dr. Mahendra completed his MBBS, followed by doing Mch in General surgery from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College in 1994.
- He also did DNB from National Board of Examination Ministry of Health Government of India in 1998.
- He has previously worked with Mahaveer Jain Hospital, Aditya Lithotripsy Center, Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences, MC Vora Municipal Hospital, and Lokmanya Municipal Medical College and Hospital.
- Currently, he is a part of All India Medical Council, Karnataka Medical Council, Maharashtra Medical Council, Urological Society of India, and Karnataka Urologist Association.