Dr. Mahadev P
25 years of experience, Radiation Oncologist Senior Consultant Fellowship, MD, DNB, MBBS, Chennai, India
- Dr. Mahadev P is a radiation oncologist with 25+ years of experience.
- He has played a major role in starting the Diplomate of National Board course in Radiotherapy in 2005.
- He completed MBBS from MGM Medical College, DMRT from Muthulakshmi College of Oncological Sciences, DNB from Madras University, MD from Muthulakshmi College of Oncological Sciences and UICC Fellowship from Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre.
- After getting trained in Australia, he started Prostate brachytherapy at Apollo Specialty Cancer Hospital.
- Dr. Mahadev is also trained in Cyberknife radiosurgery – the only system in the world to treat tumors in the body with sub-millimeter accuracy.