Dr. M R Merchant
Nephrologist Senior Consultant MBBS, MD, DNB, Mumbai, India Works at S. L. Raheja Hospital, Mumbai 41 years of experience
- Dr. M R Merchant is one of the most experienced Nephrologists with 41+ years in the field.
- He is a Respected Member of the Maharastra Medical Council, Medical Council of India (MCI), and Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- He pursued his MBBS in 1979, MD – General Medicine in 1984, and DNB – Nephrology in 1987, all from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College.
- Being a bright student, he has received many distinctions during his course of education.
- Dr. Merchant specializes in areas such as kidney transplant, dialysis, hemodialysis, kidney biopsy, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy, and other related treatments.
- He is extensively involved in clinical researches and has many publications in national and international journals.