Dr. (Lt. Gen) Prem P Varma
Nephrologist HOD MBBS, MD, DM, New Delhi, India Works at Primus Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi 28 years of experience
- Dr. (Lt. Gen) Prem P Varma is a renowned Nephrologist with a thriving experience of 28+ years.
- He has been honored with Ati Vishisht Seva Medal, Sena Medal and Vishisht Seva Medal by the President of India.
- Additionally, he was awarded ‘NBE Alumnus Award’ in 2014 for outstanding contribution of Nephrology Community.
- He has 1000+ renal transplants and over 1000 kidney biopsies., and he superannuated from Indian Army after serving for 27 years and attaining the rank of Lt General.
- He was the Honorary Surgeon of India’s President from 2014-2015.
- He has published more than 60 articles, contributed 11 chapters in text books and 200 presentations.
- Dr. Varma did Fellowship in Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston), Emory Hospital (Atlanta) & Toronto General Hospital (Toronto).