Dr. (Lt Gen) CS Narayanan
Neurologist Head of Department DM, MD, MBBS, New Delhi, India Works at Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi 40 years of experience
- Dr. CS Narayanan is a renowned consultant in Neurology with a rich experience of as many as 40 years.
- His key areas of interest include sciatica pain treatment, brain mapping, CSF shunt, VP Shunt, laminectomy, multiple sclerosis, and many more.
- He was awarded the Vishisht Sewa Medal for distinguished service, by Hon’ble President of India three times in 2009, 2014, and 2015.
- He was also appointed as Honorary Surgeon to the President of India on 25th July 2017.
- He presented a report on the implementation of Telemedicine of soldiers in remote combat posts of the Armed Forces to Hon’ble President of India on 7th April 2017.
- Currently, he is a member of Medical Council of India, Neurological Society of India, Indian Academy of Neurology, and Delhi Neurological Association.