Dr. LN Tripathy
Neurosurgeon Spine Surgeon Director FRCS, MCh, MS, MBBS, Kolkata, India Works at Medica Superspecialty Hospital 31 years of experience
- Dr. LN Tripathy is a well-known and respected Neurosurgeon who has been practising neurosurgery for 31 years.
- His special interest includes Aneurysm clipping, Microsurgery for Brain & Spinal Cord tumour, and Spinal degenerative diseases (microdiscectomy) using BrainLAB, Spinal fixation and Arthroplasty, Stereotactic, Endoscopic, and Functional Neurosurgery.
- He had performed over 5000 major Neurosurgical procedures including Aneurysm Clippings, Microsurgeries for Brain & Spinal Tumours, Spinal Exactions, Endoscopic, Stereotactic procedures, Traumatic Brain Injuries etc.
- Dr Tripathy had presented many papers both nationally and internationally.
- He was the Best Medical Graduate with 8 University Gold Medals in 1983
- He had also received CCST– awarded by the Post-graduate Medical Education and Training (UK) in 2008.
- He completed his Fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons, UK.