Dr. Lalit Mohan Parashar
ENT Surgeon Senior Consultant MBBS, MS, New Delhi, India Works at Apollo Spectra Hospital, New Delhi 30 years of experience
- Dr. Lalit Mohan Parashar is an eminent ENT Surgeon with experience of more than 30 years.
- Professionally, he is associated with the Indian Rhinology Society, Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI), and Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- He has expertise in the Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Tonsillectomy By Coblation,’Cold’&’ Hot’, Nasal & Septal Surgeries, Cochlear Implant Surgery, Obstructive Sleep Apnea Surgery( Coblation Assisted VPPP), Microsurgery of Ear & Mastoids, Diagnosing and performing snoring, Salivary gland, and The reconstructive middle ear and functional endoscopic sinus surgery.
- Dr. Lalit has done an advanced course in hearing aid technology from Tinitus Institute, Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2009.
- He has received award national talent search scholarship (NTS).