Dr. KM Hassan
Neurologist Additional Director MBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Noida, India Works at Jaypee Hospital, Noida 29 years of experience
- Dr. KM Hassan is an eminent Neurologist with experience of more than 29 years.
- Professionally as a member, he is associated with the Neurological Society of India, Indian Academy of Neurology, Indian Stroke Association, Indian Stroke Association, and Association of Physicians of India.
- He has expertise over the treatment of Stroke, Headaches, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease & Other Movement Disorders, Neuro-muscular Disorders, CNS Infections
- Dr. Hassan is renowned for his citations for the research work and he has more than 50 publications in the peer-reviewed journals
- He was invited as a speaker at Hirayama Disease at the European University of Rome, Italy.
- To become an expert in Neurology he took a few pieces of training such as Deep Brain Stimulation and Botox Therapy from University College London Queen Square Institute of Neurology and European Continuing Medical Training on Deep Brain Stimulation.