Dr. Keshab Haldar
Ophthalmologist Consultant FRCS, MD, MBBS, Kolkata, India Works at Centre for Sight Eye Hospital, Rabindra Sadan, Kolkata 24 years of experience
- Dr. Keshab Haldar is an ophthalmologist and eye surgeon with more than 24 years of expertise.
- His specialities includes Lasik & Refractive Surgery, Cataract Surgery, Cornea Services, Oculoplasty and Facial Aesthetics, Keratoconus Treatment, Neuro Ophthalmology, and many more.
- The doctor’s professional qualifications are MBBS, MD from AIIMS, and FRCS from Edinburgh, and he specializes in phacoemulsification and cornea surgery.
- With over 24 years of expertise in Ophthalmology in India and the United Kingdom under the NHS, he studied and trained at premier institutes such as AIIMS.
- Dr. Keshab Haldar has published paper in Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery.
- He has worked with organisations such as the Rotary Narayana Nethralaya, the Institute of Neurosciences in Kolkata, and the Centre for Sight Eye Hospital (Earlier Known as Currae Eye Care).
- He is registered in the year 1993 with registration number 50140.
- Dr. Keshab Haldar is fluent in English, Bengali, and Hindi.