Dr. K M Bopanna
Neurosurgeon Head of Department DNB, MBBS, Bangalore, India Works at Manipal Hospital (Old Airport Road) Bangalore 24 years of experience
- Dr. K.M Bopanna is an eminent Neurosurgeon, who has an experience of 24 years.
- He has been involved in nearly 4000 neurosurgeries so far.
- He has a keen interest in treating conditions like brain tumors, aneurysms, endoscopic neurosurgery, epilepsy, pediatric neurosurgery, and cervical spinal problems.
- He specializes in operating tumors in speech and motor areas of the brain with guided monitoring.
- Dr. Bopanna acquired an International fellowship in Pediatric Neurosurgery.
- He also received an award from the Joint Committee of American Association of Neurological Surgeons(AANS) and the Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS).
- He completed his MBBS from Kasturba Medical College in 1996, and DNB in Neurosurgery from National Board of Examination in 2001.