Dr. Jyotirmaya Dash
Interventional Cardiologist Additional Director Fellowship, DNB, MD, MBBS, Chennai, India Works at Fortis Hospital, Vadapalani 31 years of experience
- Dr. Jyotirmaya Dash is an interventional cardiologist with 31 years of experience.
- His areas of expertise include complex PTCA, primary angioplasties, Chronic Total Occlusion (CTO), Left Main Stenting, Bifurcation Stenting, Rotablation, Structural Interventions like Peripheral Interventions, TAVI and Advanced Imaging Guided (IVUS, OCT) PTCA.
- He completed MBBS from MKCG Medical College, Brahmapur, MD from SCB Medical College, Cuttack, DNB in Cardiology from Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
- He is a lifetime member of Cardiological Society of India, Interventional Fellow of FESC, Interventional Affiliate Member of SCAI, National Faculty of IJCTO, Tamil Nadu Interventional Council and Tamil Nadu Medical Council.
- Dr. Dash has many articles under his name which are published in indexed journals.