Dr. Juthika Sheode
ENT Surgeon Senior Consultant MBBS, MS, Mumbai, India Works at S. L. Raheja Hospital, Mumbai 41 years of experience
- Dr. Juthika Sheode is a respected ENT/Otorhinolaryngologists with a successful career of 41+ years in the field.
- She is a professional member of the A.O.I. of India, Consultant Association Mumbai, and Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- She has recieved a Gold Medal in DORL, 1982, and Common Wealth Medical Fellowship, 199.
- She completed her MBBS and MS – ENT from the University of Mumbai in 1978 and 1982 respectively. She also has a DORL (ENT) from the College of Physicians & Surgeons, Mumbai – 1982
- Dr. Sheode treats various medical conditions like Otoneurology, Pediatric ENT, Audiology, Nasal Surgery, Audiometry, Endoscopic Surgery, Speech Assessment.
- She has written several articles and research papers in national publications and participated in conferences as well.