Dr. Joseph Kurian
Cardiology Cardiac Surgeon, Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon, Pediatric Cardiologist Head of Department MBBS, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Works at SIMS Hospital, Nungambakkam, Chennai 24 years of experience
- Dr. Joseph Kurian, the chairman of the cardiology department, has over 25 years of experience.
- Dr. Joseph Kurian is a renowned heart specialist in the United Arab Emirates and one of the most sought-after specialists in the field.
- He has a strong background in cardiac imaging procedures such as echocardiography and cardiac computed tomography (CT). He is also skilled in the treatment of coronary artery disease, heart failure, and valvular heart disease.
- Dr. Joseph Kurian is also a prominent participant in a number of research studies targeted at creating innovative devices to treat coronary and peripheral vascular disease in less invasive ways. He has also produced multiple peer-reviewed publications and presented numerous workshops on topics ranging from correct echocardiography use to cardiomyopathy therapy.
- Dr. Joseph Kurian has published papers in a number of prestigious international journals. De Joesph Kurian is a member of the European Society of Cardiology and the European Heart Failure Society.