Dr. J. P. S. Sawhney
Interventional Cardiologist Senior Consultant MBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, New Delhi, IndiaWorks at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi28 years of experience
- Dr JPS Sawhney is one of the most famed & respected cardiologist in India.
- He has an experience of over 28+ years & is a pioneer in initiating global clinical trials, preventive and cardiac rehabilitation in private setup hospitals.
- He is a graduate from Sambalpur University, postgraduate and postdoctoral DM course from the renowned PGI Chandigarh.
- He has done his fellowship from American College of Cardiology (FACC), European society of cardiology (FESC)
- Dr Sawhney has been bestowed with awards like Pfizer’s Gold Medal for Post-graduation in Medicine and Silver jubilee oration award, Rashtriya Rattan Award.
- He has delivered more than 400 guest lectures on prevention of cardiovascular diseases at national and international forums including international conferences held at Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Egypt, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Canada, China, Switzerland and U.S.A. etc.