Dr. J Krithika Devi
Gynaecologist and Obstetrician IVF Specialist Consultant Fellowship, MD, MBBS, Chennai, India Works at Nova IVI Fertility, Chennai 25 years of experience
- Dr. J Krithika Devi is a leading and IVF specialist with +25 years of experience as a leading consultant for fertility-related issues.
- Her professional memberships of medical societies include, the Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction, the Indian Fertility Society, the International Fertility Research Foundation and the Indian Medical Association as a lifetime member.
- Dr. Krithika Devi is the President of the, International Fertility Research Foundation and an Executive Committee Member of Tamil Nadu Chapter.
- She graduated from Madras College in 1995, followed by MD from JIPMER in 1999. She later pursued fellowship in andrology and reproductive medicine from the Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute in 2010. She has also completed a certificate course in Hospital Management from Madras Management Association/Sankar Nethralaya Academy of Research.
- Dr. Krithika Devi is an expert IVF specialist, besides being a leading medical professional on male infertility, recurrent IVF failure, and assisting women with poor ovarian reserve to conceive using their own eggs.
- She is involved in teaching programmes for fellowship students in reproductive medicine and embryology.
- She has authored research papers for medical journals.