Dr. Honey Ashok
ENT Surgeon Senior Consultant MBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship, Bangalore, India Works at Sakra World Hospital, Bangalore 24 years of experience
- Dr. Honey Ashok is a practicing ENT/Otorhinolaryngologist with a successful career of 24+ years.
- She studied her MBBS and MS in ENT at M.P. Shah Medical College at Jamnagar, and DNB (ENT) from the National Board of Examination, New Delhi.
- She has a Fellowship in Head & Neck Oncology from Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Ahmedabad, and Advanced training in Head & neck onco-surgery from Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology.
- She has the credit for performing over 5000 Endoscopic procedures to date.
- She is an Undergraduate (MBBS) and postgraduate examiner (DLO & MS) for Rajeev Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- She takes a key interest in specialties such as in the treatment of Head Neck tumors like thyroid and parotid gland tumors, Malignancies of the Head & Neck region, Endoscopic Sinus Surgeries, Skull base procedures, Laryngeal, Tracheal reconstruction for congenital and acquired conditions, etc.
- Her vast experience has led her to be a Guide for DNB candidates and she has written various articles for national journals.