Dr. Hitin Mathur
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Arthoscopy and Sports Medicine, Foot and Ankle Surgery, Hip Surgery, Knee Surgery, Senior Consultant MBBS, DNB, New Delhi, India Works at Max Multi Speciality Centre, Noida | Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj, New Delhi 17 years of experience
- Dr. Hitin Mathur has over 17 years of experience as an Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon.
- His research interests include foot and ankle replacement surgery, trauma, and hip and knee arthroplasty.
- He is a member of the Delhi Medical Council, the Medical Council of India, the Delhi Orthopaedic Association, the Indian Society for Trauma and Acute Care, the Indian Foot and Ankle Society, the Diabetic Foot Society of India and the Indian Medical Association.
- Dr. Hitin Mathur has completed his MBBS (1999) from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, Karnataka.
- He received his DNB (2005) from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Hitin Mathur speaks English and Hindi.